In Germany, people are obliged by law to have health and nursing care insurance.

As a guest researcher from a non-partner university, you are self-responsible for health and nursing care insurance. The "German Academic Exchange Service" offers an affordable combined health, accident and liability insurance package.

It is also an option to take out insurance with a private health insurance provider such as MAWISTA.

When applying for a gust research stay, please complete and sign the Confirmation of Insurance form and add it to your application documents.