Information on the requirements for civilians to study at the University of the Bundeswehr Munich.

UniBw M primarily provides academic training for future officers.

Available capacities permitting, civilians can also enroll at UniBw M. Generally speaking, any civilian with a university entrance qualification can study at our University in one of two ways: firstly, in cooperation with partners from (federal) authorities or companies with close ties to the Bundeswehr. Secondly, civilian students who want to pursue a civilian or military career with the Bundeswehr after completion of their studies can also study at our University.


The two ways of studying at UniBw M as a civilian student:

Which ways are there for civil students to study at UniBw M?

More information about our cooperation partners and the study opportunities >>