Please use the new application form.

  1. Fill in and submit an application form to the person in charge of the PhD travel fund (Ms. Elisabeth Eder, see contact details below).
  2. Once your application has been approved, you will be asked to file a travel request. Please refer to the “PhD travel fund” in this request and, together with the approved application, send it to travel management ZV II.3.