- 10/2006 – 02/2010 Studies of Mathematics, Minor subject: Physics, Technical University Munich, B.Sc.
- 08/2011-01/2012 Mathematics and Life Science, University of the French West Indies and Guiana, Guadeloupe, France, M.Sc.
- 04/2010-02/2013 Studies of Mathematics, Technical University Munich, M.Sc.
- 02/2012 – 05/2012 CFD+engineering, Munich, Internship in the field of site assessment of wind farms, working on an algorithm for predicting wind conditions
- 06/2012 – 02/2013 CFD+engineering, Munich, Master’s Thesis „Correlation Analysis and Site Assessment of Wind Turbines using CFD Simulations “, Finding optimal distribution of wind turbines at onshore wind farms
- since 04/2013 Munich University of the Federal Armed Forces, Institute for Traffic, Transport and Regional Planning, PhD student in the field of traffic engineering
Current projects and research focus
- Assistance for the project “DC-charging-station at Olympiapark“
- Empirical analysis of Bike Sharing Systems
- Planning/modelling of urban Bike Sharing Systems
- Relocation Strategies for public Bike Sharing Systems
- Optimization of E-Bike Sharing Systems and the charging infrastructure
- Spring 2013: Smart Vehicles
- Autumn 2013 and 2014: Transportation Informatics, Lessons and Exercises
- Roman Dittrich – Effect of Speed Displays on in-town Speed Levels in a selected Village, Spring 2013
- Annika Hansen – Analysis of international E-Bike Sharing Systems and Design of a System in Munich, Winter 2013/14