Dipl.-Kfm. Uwe Stoll
Professur für Allgemeine BWL, insbesondere E-Business
Bundeswehr University of Munich
D-85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Machine Learning, Web Information Extraction
- Intelligent Match (FKZ 01IS10022B), sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Research (BMBF) by a grant under the KMU Innovativ program.
Academic and Scientific Activities
- KRDB 2010 - 3rd KRDB school on Trends in the Web of Data, Brixen-Bressanone, Italy, September 17-18, 2010.
- SSSW 2012 - The 9th Summer School on Ontology Engineering and the Semantic Web July 8 - 14, 2012. Cercedilla, near Madrid (Spain)
- Kurt Uwe Stoll, Mouzhi Ge, Martin Hepp: Understanding the Impact of E-Commerce Software on the Adoption of Structured Data on the Web, 16th International Conference on Business Information Systems (BIS 2013) Poznań, Poland 19 - 21 June, 2013
- Kurt Uwe Stoll, Martin Hepp: Detection of e-Commerce systems with sparse features and supervised classification, 10th IEEE International Conference on e-Business Engineering (ICEBE 2013) Coventry, UK 11 - 13 September, 2013
- Kurt Uwe Stoll, Martin Hepp: Structured E-Commerce Data on the Web: An Analysis of Data Markup From Shop Sites (forthcoming)
- Organizer of the Semantic Web Munich Meetup
- Founder of Semantic Web Munich Xing Group (150 members)